Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Naji...In Our Hearts You Live


I have not had the chance to write anything in a while. I thought I would return to the blog with something meaningful, short but close to the heart. Naji Al Ali... A legend in Palestinian history and possibly even the world.

My post is not a simple representation of my opinion...This time, my post is a commemoration of Naji, a Palestinian cartoonists who criticized Israel and Arab governments for their stance on the Palestinian cause and for his creativity, he was punished with death.


On this day, 15 years ago, Naji Al Ali died after suffering for a month from a bullet shot aimed at him by a member of the Israeli Mossad.

Naji's work impacted millions of people all over the world because it symbolized in a simple and comprehendible manner the overflow of emotions and political schemes that people were subconsciously aware of, but unable to describe.


Check out some of his best work here.


4 comments:

  1. nice blog checkout mine at

    http://www.togetherfornature.blogspot.com

    feel free to leave a comment

    ReplyDelete
  2. may he RIP :) bless you dear :)

    ReplyDelete